Wednesday 13 May 2020

Christmas Craft Creations, May Challenge: use a diecut, with video

Welcome back for the May Challenge at Christmas Craft Senstations: Use a diecut.

For my card I used a die from Kippers Hobby (20097) and diecut is 4 times out of white cardstock, once from silvery glittered cardstock and once from a mica sheet to  make a mask/stencil, the same size. I didn't have this particular size made and you could do it from masking paper or cardstock, but this way I can use it more often.

I inkblended Distress oxides: tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans through the mask and then splattered it with white paint.

Then I added the glitter card on top of the white ones with liquid glue (Ranger collage medium) and adhered it to the cardbase.

Stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things'Bitty holiday wishes with Versafine Onyx black ink.
Added three rhinestones and that's my card finished.


For more information ont he Christmas Craft Sensation challenge, see this.


1 comment: