Wednesday 15 July 2020

Baby Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo

For the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: for a child.

I have no Honey Bee products, so for my card I used a stamp from Darcie's (Shark baby) that came in today from my Simom Says Stamp order...how's that for timing?

I stamped the image onto Crafter's Companion marker paper and colored it with Copic markers.
I didn't want to color it like the packaging, but still "normal" Shark ish...so grey blue and a peacock belly which might be pushing the "normal" hehe... anyway it's a costume, so...I don't care ;-)

For the background I inkblended Cracked Pistachio and Tumbled glass Distress Oxides, splashed with water for bubbles and also Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust.

I stamped all sentiments from the same set with Versafine Clair Ink.
Mounted the "shark" with foamtape, comtemplated a wobbler, but decided against it.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment