Thursday 23 July 2020

Cat on the Moon

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Reach for the Stars, Showcasing Simon Says Stamp Products.

I've used the Simon Says Stamp It's your Birthday 3x4 set and an oldie but goodie from  Penny Black called Cat on the Moon.

I've stampd the image onto Crafter's Companion Marker paper and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, had the Scan N cut do the cutting.

For my galaxy I inkblended Distress inks through a mask and then splattered Brushed Pewter Distress Spray Stain, Dylusions white Linen and Shimmer spray Sparkle for my stars.

The sentiment I've stamped with Versafine Clair ink.

I wanted something like reach for the stars as my sentiment, but I don't seem tohave it, or welcome baby, but then I thought birthday cards are always needed.

Mounted the cat with foamtape and adhered it on top

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Love the night sky behind the cat.

    ReplyDelete