Saturday 11 July 2020

Hey hop stuff

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: moving parts, showcasing Lawn Fawn.





I've used the Lawn Fawn Slide on over channels for the interactive bit.

Almost superglued my fingers together too haha..ok leaky superglue tube and Maaike don't go together, tossed it now but I needed it to glue my coin to a iron-on-bead and on to the frog.

The frog is from My Favorite Things  Toadally awesome and Icolored it with Copic Markers, then cut it out.

I applied Oxides Broken China and Mowed Lawn to a panel, then cut out the channel and inkblended the cardbase to match.

I stamped the Katzelkraft clouds with a  water and bleach solution to  bleach out the sky, it's very faint, but there.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's Punny Animals and I stamped it with Versafine Clair ink, then heat set it.

Mounted the cardbase with twolayers of craft foam so there's room for my element toslide, I think in hindsight I should have used a heavier cardstock, but I had this bit of scrap on my table, so...Didn't think about it .


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment