Friday 3 July 2020

just vrooming by...

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: take me for a ride.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Bright and Cheerful

 For my card I started to inkblend the cardbase with Oxides: Picked Raspberry, Spice Marmelade and Mustard seed.

The I diecut the world monutents from black cardstock and mounted it on top.It's From Marianne Design (CR1472)

The puppy on the scooter is from Gerda Steiner (Vrooming by) and I stamped it on watercolor paper with Versafine ink and colored it with Zig clean color real brush pens, then cut it out and mounted it on top. The sentiment is from the same set.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment