Wednesday 2 September 2020

Adventure awaits

The Male Room Challenge this fortnight is: travel.

Of course travelling far and abroad is a bit tricky at the moment, but I thought this free digi from Sliekje Stamps is so fitting for a boy going on an adventure, like the Hobbits that never left their village before...

I printed the digi onto watercolor paper with my laser printer, then colored it with Talens Ecoline a fluid watercolor medium.

Added the panel onto a cardbase with taperunner.


For more information on the Male Room Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. Little traveler, I like your card. Thank you for joining us in The Male Room Challenge. Goga DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful "travel" card you made :-)) I like all details.
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete