Thursday 17 September 2020

Joyful frame


 The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: frame it.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: No stamps allowed!. Blimey and that in Stamptember lol...a challenge indeed as I like my critter stamps ;-).

So I thought long and hard and came up with this card with diecutting only. I've used the Simon Says Stamp  Joyful frame, obviously,  and a holly twig from Marianne Design. I've diecut the holly from green cardstock and the berries from glitter cardstock.

I diecut the Joyful frame from a cardpanel. At first I wanted to use the skinny frame and words,but while I was using this negativeto


place back the letters, I thought it looked far more CAS. So I carefully peeled off the skinny frame from the carbase on which I had applied Fired Brick Distress ink.

Mounted everything flush with taperunner, I ended up with two frames, the skinny red on and the one around the cardpanel. I think this looks so stylish. I've added the Holly twig just for those who need more detail, otherwise I would have left it off;-).

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete