Tuesday 22 September 2020

Robot Chat

 The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Steampunk.




For my card I used the Robot Chat from Katzelkraft, colored it with alcohol markers and cut it out with the Scan n Cut.

The Background is Distress inks through a diy stencil from a die ( Candied apple, Carved pumpkin, Squeezed lemonade, Twisted citron, Mowed lawn, Mermaid lagoon, Chipped sapphier, Wilted violet and Picked raspberry)

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Balloons and I've stamped it with Versafine Clair ink.


Mounted the cat with foamtape and adhered him  on top. I went for  green as I thought it might be copper, like statues.


Nuvo Shimmer pen, Midas gold on the light bulbs, Zig gel pen for the shine.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment