Monday 1 February 2021

AAA Birthday Challenges #22 A Large Sentiment, with video

 


The AAA Birthday Challenge for February is: A Large Sentiment.


For my card I made a large sentiment on the pc as I don't have a large stamp (I wanted to use).

I printed it with my laser printer and so Ican foil it. 

I pulled out my laminator and Decofoil lilac, I thought that was funky and for a boy but also a girl that likes monkeys.

The image is from C.C. Design Stamps Monkey set. I coloured it with  Triblend markers. Mounted it with foamtape and adhered as if it is standing on the large sentiment.



For more information or to play along the AAA Birthday Challenge, see this.


1 comment:

  1. Well you know I love purple so of course I love this card. Think your cheeky monkey is great fun too!

    ReplyDelete