Saturday 13 February 2021

There's Cake Right?

 


Preferribly Chocolate cake ;-)

The Less is More Challenge is Chocolate, and the card should focus on that with one accent colour. For my accent  I chose a bright green, like it's a minty or pistachio swirl as they do on bonbons.

Although the sentiment says cake, I think they're bonbons, but  cake size compared to the Candy Mouse from Whimsy Stamps.

I stamped the image with My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink and coloured the image with all sorts of brown tones, even the mouse. To anchor the image I applied a little bit of twisted citron on the cardbase, it echoes the green in the image, ties it all together in my



opinion.


Mounted the image with foamtape and adhered it to the card.


For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.

4 comments:

  1. Totally fun and fab card for the chocolate themed challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super selection of yummy chocolates. They look good enough to eat.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one really made me chuckle Maaike! I love the look on his face and your design is just terrific!
    Chrissie x
    Co-Creator and GD Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and adorable card, Maaike! This little mouse is so adorable. And as usual you made a gorgeous CAS design and an amazing colouring of this cute scene. Fab sentiment too ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete