Wednesday 3 February 2021

Create a Smile Challenge sketch


 This fortnight the challenge over at the Create a Smile Challenge blog is a Sketch.

For my card I've used the Dress me up bear and for the sentiment the Big Surprise set.

I've stamped the images onto Copic safe paper with Gina K Amalgam ink and coloured them with alcohol markers. Cut them out.

Cut out three rectangles and inkblended Distress inks onto the rectangles. Mowed lawn, Cracked Pistacio, Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet, Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon. The ombre is subtle, but makes the background less flat.

Now first I wanted to be all posh with magnets and such, but I had troubles with it and kept


messing up, so I started again with glue dots. To make sure the glue dots don't rip my images I've adhered a bit of Scotch take onto the surfaces, you can tell if the light hits it, but if the clothes cover it, it's all hidden, and frankly also much less weight for the postage fee.

The card is 15x15 cm.

For more information or to play along the Create a Smile Challenge, see this.



No comments:

Post a Comment