Wednesday 17 February 2021

Ceate a Smile Challenge: Moodboard- Magnolia


This Fortnight the Create a Smile challenge is a moodboard. 



I see pinks, corals and teals, watercolor and flowers.

So I 've used the Create a Smile Magnolia stampset and stamped it onto Cold press watercolor and colored it with Talens Ecoline.

I wanted it more salmon pink, but this is what I mixed and I liked it.

The Birthday is diecut from the same teal as the background, the Happy was made with my label printer.

I've splattered the panel with brass watercolor for shine.

Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.


For more information or to play along the Create a Smile Challenge, see this.

If you play along you can win a €25 giftcard to the Create a Smile Shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment