Thursday 4 February 2021

Grumpy Cat


 The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Love and or Hearts.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is:  Love is in the air, showcasing Simon Says Stamp Exclusives.

For my card I've used the Simon Says Stamp Heart of Flowers die and I cut it from a cardpanel.

Underneath I stamped the sentiment, it's from Impression Obsession  (D14748) and I've used Versafine ink for that.

The cat is from Katzelkraft a new to SSS brand, but fabulous. I stamped him with Gina K ink and colored it with  my markers.



I traced the open area of the Heart of flowers onto the cardbase and inkblended Distress inks in an ombre fashion ( Picked Raspberry, Candied apple and Dusty Concord).

Adhered the panel to the cardbase, mounted the cat with foamtape and placed him on top.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment