Thursday 23 June 2022

Life's a beach


 Hello this week I've used the Whimsy Stamps Digi called: Curly.

I Printed him on Copic paper, colored him and then cut him out. mounted him with foamtape.

For the sentiment I've use a Whimsy Clear stamp (Toucan party).

I masked off a strip on the cardbase, them ripped some masking tape to make my sea froth and inkblended Distress inks for my sea and beach, splattered with water.

Stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink. Then mounted the kid on top and filled in the areas between the legs, under the arms and in between the tentacles to match the background. I'm not attempting to cut that ;-) And honestly did you even notice until I told you?


Find the digi in the Whimsy Store: Curly.

Find the sentiment in the Whimsy Store: Toucan Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment