Monday 13 June 2022

You're the Coolest.


 The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Bright and Cheerful .

It was also the Monday Challenge but I didn't have it ready in time to take part. It's OK really, I don't expect to win but it's a nice  motivation to get it done I suppose, didn't have all the supplies I wanted to use, and that's OK too.

For my card I made a video too and I think it's bright and happy.

I've used the My Favorite Things: Pair of Popsicle Dienamics, Mustache Trio, the



glasses or Paper Smooches (No longer in business), but there's many across the industry, MFT had one too, but I don't have that particular one.

For the popsicles I inkblended Distressinks on  the panels before I got the dienamics set and I didn't know their size, watch the video to see my whole mental gear shifting in action.

I've used real coffee stirring sticks,  there's the option to diecut it too, but I thought this was fun.

The glasses I embossed with Wow Clear gloss to give that plastic frame look. Goodly eyes were mandatory.

The sentiment is from MFT as well *Every flavor of happy) and I stamped it with Versafine ink.

The strip on the cardbase is also Distress inks: Twisted Citron and Mowed lawn.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.



No comments:

Post a Comment