Thursday 2 June 2022

Create a Smile Sketch Challenge


 It's been a while I left the Create a Smile Challenge team and I was just too busy or tired to play along their fabulous challenges.

This week there's a sketch that spoke to me so much I had to do make at least one card.

I also had the same idea with the planters as one DT lady, so I might skip that one and do another I have imagined in my head.

For this card I stamped the vases from Simply Wonderful with  MFT Extreme


black ink.

Colored them with Alcohol markers and then Stamped the flowers from Floral Decorations and the Sentiment from Mini Birthday with Versafine ink. Elongated the stems with a black fineliner and added shine with a  Copic blender pen, then white gel pen. Mounted the panel on a cardbase.


For more information or to play along the Create A Smile Challenge, see this.




3 comments:

  1. Wwoooww 🀩🀩 Sooooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing and participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the clean design - such a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete