Tuesday 14 June 2022

to the beach!

 

Hello, this week I made a beach themed surf card, it's Summer!

I've used  the Dude digi from the CC designs collection. I colored it with Alcohol makers, cut it out and mounted it with foamtape, set it aside.

 One the cardbase I stamped the surfboard sta,p, also Whimsy (Surf Shark)

I made my beach/sea by masking off a strip on the cardbase and inkblending strips of different colors of blue Distress inks. I ripped masking paper for that wave look and moved it every time. The beach is Scattered Straw with a splatter of Gathered Twigs, on the blue part I splattered with water and white paint, then used the same white for the edges. I don't remember all the blues I've used as I went back and forth to get the color and gradient I liked, but there's Prize Ribbon, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon in there, maybe Chipped Sapphire and Tumbled Glass, not sure. 

Stuck the image on top.


Find the Digi in the store:

https://whimsystamps.com/products/dude-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=535edf298&_ss=r

And the Surfboard Stamp: https://whimsystamps.com/products/new-surf-shark-clear-stamps?_pos=3&_sid=8594fdd4d&_ss=r


No comments:

Post a Comment