Sunday 11 June 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #242: Everything Beach



 Hello,  this fortnight we're all about the Beach, in, on , under, around, doesn't matter as long as it's CAS as we like it.


For my card I used a Miezo Digi called Hai (in German and in Dutch it's Haai, which is also a hellooo! like greeting)

For my card I cut the Amy Design Under Water View (ADD10273) from Masking Paper and added 3 bubbles from the perimeter to the inside so I would get bubbles.

I applied Distress inks:
Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass, then I  tried to add water bubbles, but they were a big big, so I peeled off the mask and went over it again with what was left on my inkblending brushes.

I printed and cut out the shark and then colored it with Copic markers: pretty much all the Cool Gray a B02 and a blender marker.

I added the sentiment in Photoshop as I don't have it and I might add them later with diecut letters or alphabet Stamps, not sure yet.

Mounted the image with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.


To play along the AAA Card Challenges, see this.


#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge #inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner


3 comments:

  1. Being Afrikaans speaking I totally got this sentiment! Just like we say Hi in Afrikaans! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannelie, it helps if you know what it means

      Delete
  2. Love that smiling shark Maaike, fun card. :)

    ReplyDelete