Sunday 25 June 2023

AAA Card Challenges #243: Outdoor Activity

 

Hello, this fortnight we're "playing" outdoor.

My outdoor activity is resting in the sun after a hard day's work in the garden...

Hey sunbathing is a verb ;-)

For my card I've used the digistamp: Busy Bear Deckchair dreaming from Lili of the Valley.

I've added the sentiment while prepping the image in Photoshop and then I printed and colored it.

Matted it as  little as it was printed on a slant and adhered it to a cardbase.

For my coloring I've used my Copic Markers and a gel pen for details.


As usual you have two weeks to play along and enter your card here.

And I'm entering my card into the Less is More Challenge, Anything Goes

#AAAcards


#AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner 


7 comments:

  1. So clean and crisp, terrific make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kathy, it's a shame my cardbase is curved upwards for some reason I can't remember

      Delete
  2. That's my kind of outdoor activity, love the wee bear he's just too cute for words

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute digi stamp to showcase the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Lovely coloring too! Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and loveley, wonderful card ...

    ReplyDelete