Friday 16 June 2023

Purrmaid Friend


 Hello, today I have another Purrmaid digi from Dustin Pike via the Whimsy Stampsshop. 

I love these, can you tell, I have refrained to color it like my cat again though, aren't you proud of me? haha I thought a ginger cat would go well with the blue Distress inked background.


Haven't figured out a sentiment yet: I need Vitamin Sea or Sea you soon? You're a Pearl of a Friend? I will choose when I need it ;-)


I printed the digi, cut it out and colored it then with all the alcohol marker brands I have. At first I thought the shading was too harsh but now I think the camera doesn't pick up all of it, sorry about that.

I've used a white gel pen and Shimmer pen on the tail.

I made the sand bank with Kraft cardstock and used liquid glue to attach it. I thne decided to inkblend the sea as I initially made the sandbank for another card , still works.

Munted the Purrmaid with foamtape  sop it styands out, of course the white outline also works great for that.

You can find the digi in the Whimsy Stamps shop. togethe rwith all the others:

https://whimsystamps.com/search?q=purrmaid


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike  #PunnyCard  #Distressinks  #Birthdaycard #Summer #mermaids #cats #purrmaid

 

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment