Sunday 10 December 2023

AAA cards Challenge #255: Sketch and cold

 


Seems I forgot to prep this post and now I don't remember how I made it

Except the Marianne Design Eline's Brushes and white glittery Wow embossing powder on top

But i look forward to see what you make

To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


5 comments:

  1. That is too funny you forgot how you made it, I assumed wrongly I can see the sketch was created as you had the perfect stamp to do it. However you did it, it is perfect and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i made it wuite a while ago, I know I used Memento inks and I don't recall the snowflakes or the colors of Memento and the sentiment might be tiny type Christmas, but I'm too lazy to go and look ;-)

      Delete
  2. It is such an artsy card! Very beautiful Maaike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done that more times than I care to admit ;)! It's very lovely and perfect for the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the challenge, Maaike! I love it, and that you admit to have forgotten how you made it =D I'm sure it happens to us all at one point or another. xx

    ReplyDelete