Tuesday 5 December 2023

Christmas positive vibes

Today I would like to showcase a newly released digi from Whimsy Stamps and Dustin Pike: Christmas Reindeer..there's also an Elf Boy or Girl and a Gingerbread version. Every digi set comes with many images, too many for me to showcase , but I use one of each set and made sure they're all different poses and positive sentiments.

For my card, I've printed the digi with a positive sentiment, I looked around the internet and then gave them my own twist. I'm more the Grinch at Christmas but these warmed my heart ;-)

I've colored it with Graphit Brush and Spectrum Noir markers, cut it into a mat and stuck it onto a cardbase.

That's it and you can find the images in the Whimsy Store:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital


#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #Distressinks    #DustinPike

No comments:

Post a Comment