Monday 18 December 2023

I don't need easy

 

I would like to showcase a newly released digi from Whimsy Stamps and Dustin Pike: Christmas Gingerbread..there's also a boy or girl elf and reindeer.

For my card, I've printed the digi with a positive sentiment.

I thought of one of our community centre visitors that was struck by polio back in the day and although in a wheelchair he likes to do everything himself, I just help him over the door bump, but he could do that too.

I've colored it with Graphit Brush and Spectrum Noir markers, cut it into a mat and stuck it onto a cardbase.

That's it and you can find the images in the Whimsy Store:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital


#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #Distressinks    #DustinPike

 

No comments:

Post a Comment