Monday 1 January 2024

AAA Birthday Card Challenge January: Rainbow Colors #57


Hello this month we're all about Rainbow or Rainbow colors  at the AAA Birthday Cards  Challenge.


My card is DIstress inks applied through a Create a Smile Stencil (glassware) and a Whimsy Stamps Sentiment. I've added the illusion of shelved with a pencil, I didn't want them to be too prominent, much like the sentiment I've done it in Morning Mist from Versafine Clair ink.

Then I wanted to add a clever image or diecut, but I decided against it and just continued the vases to the bottom (light pink and light yellow)

My Distress inks were: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin,Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and later Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade 

 



To play along the AAA Birthday Card Challenge, see this.

 

#AAABirthdaycards  #AAABirthdayCardchallenge #birthdayChallenge #birthdayCard #Blogchallenge

 #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam  #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


3 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous stencil and a great card.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card.. loved the idea of each row in colours..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Maaike. Your stencilling is pristine. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete