Thursday 4 January 2024

gnome in the forest, build a scene set


 Hello, Happy 2024.

Today I'd like to showcase the digi set: Gnome make a scene forest by Crissy Armstrong.

I made the background by layering and even mirroring the trees, if you look closely you can see the repeat.

I made them a bit more Spring like in color as it's a new year, so I thought the sentiment Hugs and Kisses went well  with all the pink cuteness.

Maybe a little early for Easter, but Valentine would also be cute, or Happy Birthday, of course, is always a goot one to add to your stash.

I printed the scene on Copic paper and colored it with Graph it Brush and Spectrum Noir Markers.

I cut out the gnome and mounted him with foam tape, then adhered him onto the forest.

I stamped the sentiment from the Simple Sentiment Strips with Versafine Morning Mist.

Matted the   panel and adhered it onto a cardbase.

Find the Digis and stamps in the Whimsy Store:

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/gnome-make-a-scene-forest-digital-stamp-set

Sentiment: https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=7931452c4&_ss=r




#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #CrissyArmstrong #Buildascene #GraphitMarkers #SpectrumNoirmarkers

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment