Sunday 7 January 2024

AAA card Challenge #256: Sketch

 


Hello this fortnight we have a sketch for you over at the AAA Cards Challenges.

as always you can rotate or flip the sketch as long as we can see it.

Please remember to be CAS.

for my card I've used a stencil and Distress inks for my banner. then I thought it went well with the image I had previously colored, it's a digi from Whimsy Stamps.

the sentiment is also Whimsy Stamps.

To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


4 comments:

  1. yes you are awesome, what an adorable card and take on the sketch at AAA Cards. I love it, plus who doesn't like a pink cat with attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maikke,
    I thought it polite to let you know that I tried to enter the challenge but there is no linky tool, thank you Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Karen, I noticed, it took a few days to have it checked and fixed, but it's up an running again

      Delete