Friday 19 January 2024

Gecko Love


 Hello, today for Whimsy Stamps I am using a digi from the  Crissy Armstrong line, called Gecko Love.

I printed it, cut it out and  then colored with alcohol markers. There were some heart shaped tassels dangling from the box, I cut those off by mistake, or as I call it, I butchered the cutting out part....too fine  a detail for me ;-)

I made a heart shaped mask and applied Distress inks Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry, then splattered with gold metallic paint, let it dry

Removed the mask and placed the gecko on the cardbase. I wanted the sentiment  the the right of the gecko, and it just just fits. to be completely fair, I was so concerned with it being straight that it was lucky it didn't go off the side ..phew..lucky me, it's a bit close, but hey, it's hand made ;-)

The sentiment is from Whimsy also from a clear set: Simple Sentiment Strips and I stamped it with Versafine black ink.

You can find the digi here:

https://whimsystamps.com/products/gecko-love-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=4a9e109fc&_ss=r


and the Clear set here: 

https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=0e25f38d0&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #CrissyArmstrong  #GraphitMarkers #SpectrumNoirmarkers



No comments:

Post a Comment