Wednesday 25 May 2016

Bigfoot photobomb

The Lawnscaping Challenge #130 is : Sparkle it up!!!.

For my card I made a scene of a cove with watercolors I diluted down with Perfect Pearl to give shimmer to the sea, sky and forest.
Let that dry.

Meanwhile I stamped the boat and bigfoot from Lawn Fawn's Loveable legends onto Neenah solar white cardstock with Memento black ink, then colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out. Went around the edges with the Memento marker.

Diecut the Simon Says Stamp birthday wishes frame and cut out the sentiment to get the Polaroid photo feel.
placed Bigfoot as if he's jumping infront of the camera.

Diecut the Simon says stamp painted hello from black glitterpaper. I stuck Stick-it on the back first so it's easier to stick down.
Three glittery enamel dots I made with the Wow melt it and their embossing powders.

I hope the camera picks up all the shimmer.

For more information on the Lawnscaping Challenge, see this

Update May 29th:

2 comments:

  1. lol, I love this! I definitely get that interpretation that it looks like Bigfoot photobombed the picture! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! So clever...such a great background.

    ReplyDelete