Monday 7 September 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: stamp and diecut or punch

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: stamp and diecut or punch

Welcome to Lorraine, hope you'll have fun as the new leader!
I, for one, already love this challenge.

I made many a cards today and all of a sudden it's 17:45! ooops...the cards are quick to make, the video editing and rendering isn't...had to start over as well,as my pc crashed once again :-(...so I hope you enjoy it!


It was hard to choose which picture to enter for the challenge, I chose this light green one in the end as I really like non traditional Christmas Colors!


See what I mean? lol


I used the sentiment from Hero arts Classic Christmas borders and snowflake diecuts from Marianne design

I really like the SSS ones and the Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes, but with all these new releases and super great stuff coming out..is it really a necessity to go for more snowflakes?
yes lol...


I diecut the snowflakes out of the cardfront and mounted it on a different color background.

I hope this qualifies as using a die/punch...not sure if I was meant to use the punched or diecut snowflake..hmmm...oh no doubt creeps in...
For more information about the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this








1 comment:

  1. Cute and simple cards! Who would have thought, green snowflakes! Thanks for joining the Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete