Friday 8 January 2016

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #217:anything goes


Word Art Wednesday Challenge #217:anything goes

I 'm playing along for the first time in this challenge, I got invited once or twice, but I never felt confident to join. Because I religion is something that I wouldn't feature on my cards, I am in awe of people that believe, I'm just not one of them, sorry. An anything goes challenge gives me the chance to enter.

Anyway for my card I used a stamped that arrived from Simon Says Stamp in the mail today! woot...literally, it's from Art Impressions and the Whoots series. I love him.
I stamped him with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers.
 The green backdrop is also colored in, I wanted to hint at a forest, but keep it neat and tidy.
Also the branch is just floating there, so hehehe not very realistic anyway.
I used the same purples as from his hat to do an ombre sentiment diecut. Hoera is Dutch for Hurray, you might have guessed that and I think it's a fun sentiment, much more than congrats or something and the boldness is perfect for this youngsters card.
I've attached some diy enamel dots with gluedots and a few clear droplets fro Pretty Pink Posh.

For more information on the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #217:anything goes, see this


1 comment:

  1. You have made a lovely decision to join us. Family friendly is all we ask and this image is so cute. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

    ReplyDelete