Thursday 15 February 2018

Get well soon card with embroidery and with video

I meant this to be a Valentine card, then I realized today was the 15th,. not the 14th lol.
So I made it into a get well card, but it could be one for next year's Valentine?

I picked a piece of patterned paper from the Craft Sensations endless love block.

Then diecut a heart, mine is the scalloped from the basic shapes by Marianne design, but any will do.
I drew a heart line on it with pencil and poked holes in each point/valley and then threaded red embroidery string through it. It's a little weird this hear beat, but that's why "get well"is fitting...at least I though so.

Diecut two more, smaller hearts fromt he same set, one in red, like the string. and the other to stamp the sentiment on. It's from Clearly besotted ( brushed greetings II) and I used Versafine Onyx black ink. Adhered the smaller hearts with tape runner and the big on with foamtape.
To finish the card I added one gold glitter heart enamel as it picks up the detail fromt he background.


No comments:

Post a Comment