Sunday 11 February 2018

I believe in you

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: love is int he air and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: it must be love, showcasing SSS exclusives.

For my card I used the SSS set you matter and initially I wanted to use I love you, then I saw the I believe in you and switched, as I thought that would go well with my little fairy from My Favorite things. I thought this card would be more suited as an encouragement card, but also as a Valentine with the trail of hearts the fairy is sprinkling as she flies past, that  is made with the SSS heart breeze die.

I diecut it into a panel and then inkblended Distress inks behind it in rainbow order (candied apple, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, twisted lemon, mowed lawn, mermaid lagoon and wilted violet) 
I stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink and adhered the panel to the cardbase.
I colored my fairy with the Spectrum Noir markers and mounted her with foam.
Added some Nuvo shimmer pen to the wings for shimmer.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely and so rmantic. I love the image and the way you colored it. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet fairy and her trail of hearts. Perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete