Saturday 3 March 2018

Hoppy day



The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: in my garden. And I'd also like to enter it into the Simon Says Stamp craft month challenge.

I have a rented garden, a vegetable patch or an allotment if you like. It's 10mx15m and my happy place, away from my craftroom.
I have dug in big cement mix buckets and they hold about 100litres of water and home a few frogs...or toads. I'm not really sure, I can't tell...they also house water snails and bugs and also dragon flies larvae, a few newts, it's really a cool thing on such a small scale. I thought the bucket was enormous at the home improvement store and it got dwarfed once out in the open.

Anyway, for my card I stamped the Woodware unfrogettable stamp with Versafine onyx black ink and colored him with Talens Ecoline. Adhered the watercolored panel with tape runner to the cardbase. I've added some Nuvo Shimmer pen to the wings, no gems on this one, there are a few on my first one.


2 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke kaarten, die kikker stempel is zo grappig en wat leuk dat je een tuintje hebt gehuurd. Zelf ben heb ik absoluut geen groene vingers, maar heb altijd bewondering voor mensen die dat wel hebben. bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete