Friday 30 March 2018

A little birdie told me...

It's a Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. The theme is Anything goes, showcasing Stampendous products.

For my card I stamped the images from the Stampendous set called spring tweets, the sentiment from  Fran's tweet chirps with Versafine Onyx black ink onto watercolor cardstock.

I colored them with my Talens Ecoline and had the Scan n cut, cut them out.

On the cardbase I inkblended Distress inks Mermaid Lagoon and Versamagic inks Sea breeze and turquoise gem, then splattered water and sprayed Shimmer spritz on the base.


Arranged the images with foamtape onto the cardbase.


For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty, luv the fun background and bird image! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete