Sunday 11 March 2018

Marianne design cute animals, with video

I just got these cute little animal stamps from Marianne design (EC0169 and EC0171). I thought the other stampset were donkey or horses, but on closer inspection there are zebra stripes in the set, but if you leave those out it's pretty much a donkey, which I also like for baby cards...so I'll be off to get those as well lol....
I stamp the images using my Stampers' friend,first on scrap printer paper, then on the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper, then back to the scrap paper, so I could position the paper, turns out I had to move the spots twice. I used Memento Espresso Truffle for the spots.
Simon Says Stamp Intense black for the outline, could also have been brown, but I have a thing for black outlines, I can't help it...
Colored the images with Spectrum Noir and Illustrator markers and then stamped the spots on top. I had to fix a few with a marker anyway, but I don;t think you can see it.
Had the Scan N Cut  do it's magic, but it cut off one nose, I think I zoomed in too much, but I hid the mistake underneath the other giraf. I could have made two cards, but hey...that's is kind of why I stamp, cut, then color, I thought it would be too difficult to do the spots on cut out images, or my paper moved as the white rim is a bit weird...
I diecut the star window with the spotty edge with Nellie Snellen Multi frames ((MFD050) and traced the opening onto the cardbase, masked the edges and inkblended more Memento inks (Lulu Lavender and Summer Sky).
The sentiment in from another Marianne Design set (Ec0171) and I stamped it with Versafine Onyx black ink.
Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase. I then placed the giraffes with taperunner and foamtape inside the window and so you can't see the chopped nose.
The enamel stars are called enamel treats and are from Create a smile, but any will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment