Monday 12 March 2018

"Happy" Easter

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is Easter inspiration. There's a moodboard and I took the bunny and the eggs from it with this digistamp from C.C. Designs (Grouchy bunny 2) and I printed it on the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. Cut it slightly smaller and adhered it with tape runner.

Of course I had to color the grumpy cat like my own ;-). I used Nuvo shimmer pen on all the eggs and paint.

I love the expression of the cat...playing dress up is not a cat thing ;-)











For more information or to play along the Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card Maaike, love those adorable images and your cat is so cute sitting in your storage, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete