Saturday 31 March 2018

Yay, it's your birthday!

The Less is More challenge this week is the lucky dip, to CASE a past winner's card. In this case Aileen's card.

I see blue flowers and diecut sentiment.
For my card I diecut the blue and placed them in a fan shape, much like Aileen's flowers, although much smaller and I stamped the sentiment.

The Yay is from My Favorite Things Happy Wonderful Christmas Die, and I diecut it from blue glittery card. In my head it was bigger, I must have confused it with their YAY die..lol..
anyway I think it works for a CAS card.

The sentiment is from Stampendous (Fran's Tweet chirps), so I can also enter it into the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, anything goes, showcasing Stampendous products.
Also it rhymes, lucky coincidence lol.
I used Versafine Onyx black ink to stamp them and then added a few blue rhinestones as Aileen had sequins sprinkled on the card.

5 comments:

  1. Wow echt super CaS! En mooi geplaatst! Bijzondere kaart! Fijn Paasweekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS and SUPER CARD too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic CAS card, Maaike! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super creative CASE of Aileen’s card, Maaike! I like that the ‘yay’ is small... it adds to the cute CAS design. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the CASE card Maaike! Love how you combined the blue colour with the die cuts, and this helped you to end up with a super-CAS look. Fab! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete