Tuesday 6 March 2018

Video Collab with Kathya Kalinine- Easter riddles

We decided on the Easter theme as that's coming up soon. And as Easter is on April Fools day I thought this set from Inky Antics would be so funny. I apparently got the wrong size scratch offs, I blame inches vs cm for that lol. I linked to the Simon Says Stamp shop so you can see there's plenty more options.

For the card I used the Simon Says Stamp TRI circle die and cut it out of a panel.
Traced the openings onto the cardbase and applies Versamagic inks ( Oasis green, Aspen mist,  turquoise gem, Aquatic splash, Sea breeze)
Then I stamped the sentiments with Versafine onyx black ink.
I used the Inky Antics Easter riddles set, combined with the Simon Says Stamp It's no secret set.
The Bunnies I stamped on the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper with Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink and had my Scan and Cut do the cutting.
Colored them with Spectrum Noirs (Bg1-2 and5) and Illustrator markers (fs1).

Applied the scratch off sticker to the answer,although it's not big enough I had to roll with it.
Mounted the panel with foamtape. and adhered it to the cardbase.  Tucked in the bunnies (sorry the camera was hungry and ate some footage) ,but basically I just applied taperunner or foam to support the critters.

For Katya's video, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment