Thursday 26 July 2018

Coloring Lili of the Valley - Santa Snoozing, video

Today's card is for the Christmas in July "thing" hehe.
Lili of the Valley had a 50% off sale at the end of June and  I got 8 right at the last moment.
I didn't intend to buy anything, that's why, but 50% off is too good a deal to pass ;-)

You can find all their stamps, now digi only at https://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/ , they're are very reasonably priced and you have no postage or waiting times, or custom problems. I used Paypal, not sure if there's other methods.

But I got 8 of their fabulous images and I had colored three already, you can see them in the video and I am coloring up Santa Snoozing, with a kitty on his lap and an Elf on the chair, they must have been very tired delivering pressies.. or gearing up to go? you decide.

I used Spectrum Noir and Illustrator markerson the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper.

1 comment: