Tuesday 24 July 2018

Simon Says: Christmas in July Blog Hop!


In honour of Christmas in July and Tim Holtz, Simon Says Stamp has organized a blog hop with loads of inspiration.

So I used Tim Holt products and make a Christmas card...in a heatwave..hehe..I don't mind, because I like making Christmas cards all year round.

For my cards I inkblended Distress oxides and or Versamagics.
For the Tree card I used Iced Spruce, Tumbled glass and Aspen Mist. I spritzed it with water and a water and bleach solution, but my cardstock doesn't play along.
For the second card I sued Tumbled glass, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet and Seabreeze, then on top Cloud white through a circle stencil I made with circle dies. I wanted a bokeh effect.

Then I stamped the images from Stamper Anonymous  (Christmas blueprints cms135) on top with Versamark ink and sprinkled them with Wow! embossing powders ( black twinkle) and heat set it.

For more information on the SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

I also hopped and found 7 presents, but I'm not sure what to do with this info...

2 comments:

  1. I love your clean and simple cards Maaike and their beautiful backgrounds, thank you so much for joining in the fun of the Christmas In July Blog Hop, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete