Sunday 23 September 2018

Craftin Desert Divas Sneak peek week: Frankenstein cake 18-312

Today I'm sharing another cake card.
This time it's the Craftin Desert Divas (CDD) Frankenstein cake digi.
I printed it onto marker friendly paper and colored it with my alcohol markers, then cut it out.

I let the Scan N Cut make a rounded triangle window in black cardstock, as if it's candy corn.
Then I divided the area into 3 strips and inblended Distress oxides inks on the cardbase.

I mounted the black panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.
I used both foamtape and Nuvo glue for the Frankenstein cake, so it  would be supported where the window is.

I have no sentiment, as I don't know how to add it to black except with a strip of white card and I didn't want to ruin the spooky look. Also no Halloween stamps so I could white emboss it onto the panel, that would be my suggestion.

I will just write Happy Birthday on the inside ;-)

Materials used:

Craftin Desert Divas:
Frankenstein Cake digi: http://craftindesertdivas.com/frankenstein-cake-digital-stamp/?aff=104



Oxides:



Adhesives:


No comments:

Post a Comment