Monday 3 September 2018

Craftin Desert Divas - Stunning Stencils- 18-329


Today I am sharing a Bee you tiful card, no pun intended...or yes? hehe

I have used the Craftin Desert Divas (CDD) digi stamp bee you tiful and I printed it on marker friendly paper, colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, then cut it out. I used some Nuvo Shimmer pen on the wings. Remember that with the Digi club you can get all digi files for half their price.

I then printed the sentiment, included in the same set onto a panel.
For the background I simply used the CDD stencil Sorted shapes 2. It's a small square, smaller than the cardbase, but I just moved it over and used it again.

I love that the CDD stencils have 4 designs on one sheet. Feels like 4 for the price of one to me :-D.

I masked off the stencil next to it to be safe, the designs is made so the hexagons just fit into each other.

I inkblended Distress oxides: Squeezed lemonade all over, then with a finger dauber I applied a little Carved Pumpkin for added interest/dimension.

Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the card.

Then I mounted the little bee with foamtape too and adhered it to the panel.










Materials used:

Craftin Desert Divas:
Digi club a monthly subscription :  http://craftindesertdivas.com/digi-stamp-club/?aff=104



Adhesives:




Distress oxides:

1 comment: