Wednesday 18 September 2019

Monsterhugs interactive card

That's the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week: interactive cards, showcasing Lawn Fawn products.

At first I had a slider card in mind, but not the right Lawn Fawn Stamps, so I made a rotating card with the Lawn Fawn Monsters from Monster Mash. I stamped them with My Favorite Things Extreme black ink and colored them with Nuvo Alcohol markers. I do have the thinlits to go with them, but I wanted an extra lip at the bottom, so I cut them by hand. The extra lip is to glue them onto a ring or cardstock.

The ring of cardstock rotates around a wall of foamtape I cut really thin and made the ring shape on the cardbase.


Added the monsters and a cover plate with the sentiment.

Because the Male Room Challenge has also started today: add embellishments, I thought I'd combine them as I added a rainbow of enamel dots on opposite corners, to match my rainbow of monsters.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

For more information on the Male Room Challenge, see this.
















Updated October 10th:

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! Cute without spinning, even cuter that it spins!! I love the music in your video too. =) Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a masculine card! I love the cute rotating monster-ghosts. Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our next challenges too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO adorable and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your monsters and the moveable parts, great fun. Thank you so much for joining us in our Use Embellishments challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete