Wednesday 18 September 2019

Ski-sons Greetings

I made this card for the CAS section of the My Favorite Things (MFT) Superstar challenge.

For my card I inkblended Distress oxides through a circle stencil. I made the snowy hill by tearing some typing paper.
I've used: Wilted violet, Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon.

Then I  spritzed gold shimmer spray on top and added white splatter with diluted  white acrylic paint.

For the image and sentiment I've used the MFT set Skisons Greetings and colored it with Alcohol markers. Stamped it with Extreme black ink and the sentiment with Versafine Clair ink.
mounted the image with foamtape and added it to the cardbase. Then added three enamel dots for a fun detail, all contained in the circle to keep is as Clean and Simple as possible.
For some this might even be too CAS ;-) but I like  this.

For more information on the My Favorite Things challenge, see this

No comments:

Post a Comment