Monday 30 September 2019

Eerie moon

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (from last week) is: stitch it.

For my card I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out a panel, that I adhered to the cardbase with tape runner.

Wit Inkadinkado masking sheets I diecut a moon and applied it to the card, then inkblended Distress Oxides on the back, there's Black soot, Chipped sapphire, Blue print sketch and tumbled glass I believe, I  went back and forth with  a few different ones to make it  look like a night sky.
 I splattered with water, white and silver Distress spray stains.
Let it dry over night

For the stamping I've used Versafine Clair
Nocturne ink and for the trees I've used second generation stamping to make them fade to the background, the wolves and  bat are first generation, a couple of times. I have noticed the ink seeps into the Oxides slowly and fades a little.

I have no clever sentiment for it, I love the wolves howling at the moon,  but is it a Halloween card or not? not sure yet ;-)

Wolves are being reintroduced into the Netherlands, so this marks that occasion. in my suburbs we have bats, It's a leafy suburb haha,

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment