Wednesday 4 September 2019

Merry & Bright

I made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: something clear.
I do not have any Visible Image products, so I used Simon Says Stamp stamps and Altenew  &.

The something clear mean shaker window to me. And I thought the Altenew  mega ampersand was perfect.
for the Merry and Bright words I chopped up a Simon Says Stamp sentiment from the Christmas set, it's and older one, but a goodie. I did the Merry in Wow opaque bright white and the Bright in Verdigris as I wanted it to have a bright color, which is difficult on the slate cardstock. In hindsight, maybe white would have been smarter, easier to on the narrow font, but there you   go...next one ;-)....

Might make another tomorrow morning hehe...I filled the shaker with colorful star confetti to reinforce the bright feeling,
Closed the shaker with more slate cardstock.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment