Monday 16 September 2019

Autumn colours

I made this card for the AAA September card exchange, but the Male Room Challenge is also about autumn, and weirdly enough I had and idea for AAA immediately and the Male room challenge is about to expire as I had no clue. I think this card is both male or female, maybe a bit more on the male side?

For the card I masked off an area on my cardbase and applied Distress ink (mustard seed, carved pumpkin, candied apple and fired brick), then splattered it with gold Distress spray stain and dried it with my heat tool.
Stamped the leaves  on top  and the sentiment below with Versafine Clair ink, the leaves are from Marianne Design ( TC0876) and the sentiment is from Simon Says
Stamp (it's your birthday).

Done!.

For more information on the Male Room Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card Maaike, love the colours. Thank you so much for joining us in our Autumn challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great autumnal card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at The Male Room
    My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete