Monday 9 September 2019

Koala-ty

The Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges are: Stamp it,showcasing Stamptember or SSS exclusives.

I haven't gotten anything new yet,but I used the Simon Says Stamp Koalaty friend set and stamped it with Intense black ink on watercolor paper. then partial diecut the circle and fussy cut the koala to finish the window.

I colored the image with Polychromos pencils.

Then I inkblended Distress Oxides ( Cracked pistachio and Evergreen Bough) on the cardbase. splattered it with water and dried it with my heat tool.

Mounted the panel with  foamtape and adhered it onto the cardbase.
I added a little gel pen to the Koala's eyes and nose.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment