Sunday 19 January 2020

AAA Cards #157 with video

This Fortnight the challenge is : One Layer and Polar Animals
Our sponsor is The Ink Road,  but as I have none I've used the Lili of the Valley called Teddy With Penguin. 
I coloured Teddy as a Polar Bear to fit my chosen theme.
Tomorrow January 20th is Penquin awareness day and on February 27th it's International Polar Bear day.

I've stamped my images onto watercolor card with Extreme black ink from My Favorite Things and colored it with Ecoline from Talens.

Now Strictly it's not a one layer as I'm adhereing my watercolour card on a cardbase. But as it's not matted and has no
apparent layers, it was  Ok with our Design Team.


For more information on the AAA Cards Challenge, or to play along, see this.



I shall enter this in to the Less is More Challenge: one layer + off centre too.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and I love how you've kept everything so simple with this perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks one layer to me!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute your CAS card, Maaike!
    The winner of my HM prize has been announced on my blog. Please visit to see if you are the winner. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is simply super, lovely colouring too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete