Tuesday 7 January 2020

Kitten caboodle

The Simon Says Stamp Monday  and Wednesday Challenges are: Something new, showcasing Whimsy Stamps.


For my Card I've used a new (to me) set  from Whimsy Stamps called Adopt, don't shop cats. I got it about a month ago from Simon  Says Stamp ;D

I have a few more sets from Whimsy coming from SSS, but I;m not sure they will make it in time to enter the challenges, if so I might make another card or two .

I've stamped image and sentiment with SSS intense black ink and colored the cats with Ecoline a fluid watercolor medium. I chose rainbow colors, cos I'm a crazy cat
lady...hehe and I wanted a fun colorful card not just greys and brown and such.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment